Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weigh In On The Future of The Burrito Files

Hi friends,

In the spirit of change and inclusion, I'd like your thoughts on what The Burrito Files should focus on next. I've interviewed over 150 people, collected lots of interesting and juicy ideas and stories, and received some great news coverage. Now what?

My thought is to focus on a specific downtown issue and work on making a real impact. Another possibility is to come up with creative ways of displaying and presenting the "data" I've collected.

What do you think?

Thanks for your input!

Julie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Burrito Files is a living taco. Which means it contains 'fresh ingredients" that can change daily and include variety in its offering. I am more wanting Burrito Files to stay global and act as a umbrella casing for other targeted movements, not focus on one target. Does that make any sense?

Julie Ray said...

Yes, that does make sense and thanks for your input. I'd love to talk about this more when we have some time!